Jai Gurudev, dear devotees of the Lord! Have darshan of Prabhuji from the service of the last days, also from Lakshmi Devi, because she also gets abishek on fridays. See our Guruji in his Mahamandaleshwar initiation being honoured by the presence of the representatives of the four main Vaishnava Sampradayas (Ramanuja, Vallabha, Madhva and Nimbarka Sampradaya), or actually, Guruji honouring and blessing them :)   Also some sweet images of Sri Andal and the Lord.

Last week, by the Grace of Guruji, I was able to press His Lotusfeet until quite late in the night, until he "fell asleep". Actually I kept pressing His Feet for while after He slept. At some point I stood up, as I felt it was time for me to go to my room and suddenly Swami opened His eyes sweetly and asked if I was leaving. I answered: -"Yes, You've been sleeping for a while already". He then smiled and said: -"I will visit you later on tonight. In my ways." 
Of course I was thinking what does He mean with "His ways", as all possibles ways in this Universe are His, but somehow I understood He would come in my dreams, what happens quite often. 
The dream indeed happened, but as always, Guruji surprises and act in ways we don't expect. Because when I hear that, I try to picture in my mind all His Glory, and He coming with angels, or with many arms and many lights, etc. :) So, He came as He said, but in the dream there was a circle formed by many of us from the Ashram and Guruji was also there. In the middle of the circle was me and another resident, and we had to fight against each other. It was not out of aggressiveness, but somehow it had to happen. We all accepted it, and were ready to wrestle, while in the dream Swami was having fun creating His Lila. Suddenly the dream finished before the fight really started...

What such a dream means? I don't know. Meditating on it, for sure many things are gonna come up that are gonna guide me somewhere, where He wants. But the funny and important message here is to  realise how Our Lord is beyond our comprehension, and even there, He keeps his good mood, shows His divine humour and makes our minds go far beyond its limits. 
This is the greatness of Swami Vishwananda. He is beyond everything we can expect and comprehend, and if inside yourself you allow Him, He is gonna show you that everything is His game. It is His Divine Purpose, which sometimes appears dramatic and sometimes has an amazing sense of humour. 

He is our sweet beloved, Giridhari, Liladhari, Manmohan, Mahaprabhu Sri Swami Vishwananda.
Guru Bhakti Ki Jai!
Guru Seva Ki Jai!
Satguru Sri Swami Vishwananda Ki Jai!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog