I am just a broken glass, and You the Designer of all
Why do You act like this, as You couldn't fix me
Even if a scar is left, I still can serve You
As I was created exactly the way You wished

Lord of All, Lord of Mercy, Satgurudev
I can hold upon Your Name
And meditate on all divine experiences
But I can't ignore You are now graciously here

Take this broken glass, with so many faults
Fix it, paint it, decorate it and smile
Your smiley Eyes will enlighten all creation
And fill me with Your Divine Love

Kommentare

  1. Respected Guruji, this is Ambika Chauhan here. I am from India I am 25 years old.i I have completed my masters in chemical science.. Whatever I do I get frustrate.. Too many desires r killing me every day.. I want to get rid of this.. Nd want away from this world. I want to join this group.. Could nyone from this organisation tell me how to be part of this.. My email I'd is
    ambikachauhan9550@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog