Sri Mahamandaleshwar Satgurudev Swami Vishwananda Maharaj Ki! Jai!

Have darshan of Prabhuji shiny from the last pujas. He is enjoying this beautiful flowers as long autumn allows.

Guruji is a wonderworker. He constantly makes all kinds of miracles. The love He makes burn in the heart of a devotee is the greatest one -in my opinion - but discretly and humbly He is constantly performing miracles. Sometimes we are allowed by Him to perceive that He is doing something..Smells may just appear, or a prayer be answered, healings may happen.. Sometimes theres miracles that are very clear, like manifesting deities (like Prabhuji Himself), rings, or vibhuti, holy oil..He only knows what He is doing and how, and what is the best for each one around the world.

Sometime ago He came from India and gave to the residents a Vishnu Padam (Vishnu's Foot) that you can see in the first picture. Some time later He gave me an oil lamp with Mahavishnu's Form, that you see in the second picture. 
More or less two years back, this items - prasad from the Lord - were on the altar at my house. One day  I saw that something like a green liquid was on the Vishnu Padam. I thought I may have dropped some oil while offering deepam during the Paduka Puja, so I cleaned it. The next day the green oil was there again. A "click" happened in my mind, and I realised that it was Guruji's blessing, which on the same day also appeared on the Sudarshan Chakra of Mahavishnu of the oil lamp He gave me. I made a picture and sent Him, asking what was that. He answered: "This a blessing from Narayan."

God is constantly present and ruling our lives, and knowing that, we know that everything is a miracle performed by Him. But this events - such a gift from the Satguru - lit a flame of devotion in our hearts, and make our "monkey-human-mind" understand that the beauty of life is not to understand God, but fully surrender and trust to the Satguru, who is God Himself. Accept what He does without question, knowing that He is ever present, loving you in a way you can't imagine.

Vaishnava Sangha Ki! Jai!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog