Paramhansa Sri SwamiVishwananda Maharaj Ki Jai Ho! Have Darshan of Prabhuji and from another Deity manifested out of the Heart of Guruji, the Kalyana Krishna you can see in two of the pictures. It was a very nice visit to the abishek yesterday :)
And enjoy the picture of Guruji singing Harinam with His new Banke Bihari at His side.

Tukaram sang:"The words you speak, what your eyes see, the deeds you perform
Do so with Vitthal in your heart

Now that my mind is captivated by His charm, it refuses to come back

The bonds that tie me to this world, their knots are undone, now I can embrace my Lord unhurriedly

Tuka says: O Vitthala, you are my mother and father. My whole body is filled with Vitthala. There's no room for the worldly desires and anger

The words you speak, what your eyes see, the deeds you perform
Do so with Vitthal in your heart"

how beautiful is to praise God at all times..so did saints from all parts of this world. 



Every second of a day is filled by the romance of the Lord
Every moment is filled by His drama 
me and Him are the main actors of this play

If I fall for a minute, the pain may make me forget the play
For a while I may think that there's other reality
apart from the play I perform by His will

If my mind is suddenly entertained with His tricks
For a while I may forget that there's no other reality
apart from the play I perform by His grace

I want to perform this play the best I can, for Him
as He is the best actor, director and writer

But inside of my heart I know
there's no failure or success for a bhakta
for every second of his is filled with the romance of the Lord



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog