Satgurudev Premavatar Sri Swami Vishwananda Paramhansa Ki Jai!
Have darshan of Sri Prabhuji - the deity Guruji manifested out of His Heart for me - and also from Maha Lakshmi (friday abishek). Also enjoy the darshan of miraculous pictures of Guruji and Mahavatar Babaji manifesting Vibhuti and sweet images of Rukmini Krishna and Lakshmi Narayan. All glories to the almighty Lord who manifests Himself in such sweet forms, so that we can all worship Him and love Him.

Four years ago (2011) I met Swami Vishwananda in this life. At that time I was practicing Kriya Yoga coming from other tradition (I got Atma Kriya Yoga initiation some months later). Once I was in the Ashram, Shree Peeta Nilaya, and Guruji walked by me. He stop, looked deep in my third eye and said: -"Oh Nice, you practice Kriya every day!". Indeed since I've got the first Kriya diksha back in 2006 I give my best to practice everyday, and this commentary coming from Him surely made me proud of it. He then asked: -"Do you have the second Kriya?". I said: -"No. It's said that the first Kriya alone is enough for someone to get Realization.", for what he answered, cutting my stupid pride in many small pieces, while smiling: -"Ha ha ha, this first Kriya is only a preparation.." Later when I got Atma Kriya I understood exactly what He meant, and I keep practicing my Kriyas everyday :) hopefully not becoming more prideful, because this event showed clearly how this stupid spiritual pride likes to hide everywhere and trick us. Only by your Grace, Guruji, it is possible to go beyond that and love You purely.
Then with time I learned how lucky we all are, that Swami Vishwananda made us Vaishnavas. By His greatness our Kriya has emphasis in Bhakti, and we learn that all this powerful techniques lead us to be able to love and surrender to God. Babaji is one with Himself, being Maha Vishnu incarnate. When we celebrate Shankar Bhagavan or Devi, we realise how they are part of the Lord and also servants of Sriman Narayan Himself. When we observe a christian liturgy, we can see that the same Lord Narayan has become Christ and spread love throughout the world. As Vaishnavas we learn that it's a great blessing to be able to serve the devotees/servants of the Lord. So observing that, easily Guruji make us understand that all are Vaishnavas, because doesn't matter which religion you practices, you are gonna be serving the Lord or one of His associates. Isn't it great?

Thank You my Lord, wonderworker, for transforming me and for being the light of my life. Allow me forever to be there, at the dust of Your Feet.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog