Prabhuji, You came out to this World in the most beautiful way
Can You show me this path in the opposite direction?

From the Heart of Gurudeva You came out
Only You, who is accompanied by Lakshmi Devi, can show me the way in

Prabhu, the ultimate Lord in the magnificent form
While some call You 'murti', I sense Your Skin and my heart beats with Yours

My Gurudev, the pure compassion of God manifest
While some see Him as human, I do know He is on top of creation and beyond

Prabhuji, You are my connection to the core of Gurudev's Heart
Lead me to reach there in

(When I took my phone to write this, Guruji called, on the spot. I went to Him and told Him that.."There should be a connection between you talking to Him and me calling you straight away" - He said)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog