Jai Gurudev! After long time without posting anything - we had an amazing and intense Navaratri/Dussera - I finally got the chance to write some words of praise to our Lord Sri Swami Vishwananda and His other blissful merciful form: my deity whom I call Prabhuji (Lakshmi Narayan which He manifested for me out of His Heart). Enjoy pictures of Prabhuji from after the services and also from Guruji dressed like a Sweet Panduranga during the 5th day of Navaratri :) My God, how this fits Him beautifully..When He walked into the tend like this, our eyes were overwhelmed with sweetness and joy...

Guruji always gives challenges and gifts, but actually they are only gifts, because the tests and challenges make us ready to realise His Divinity. I've been training myself to be grateful always, what is easy when He does something that makes us "happy", but when he challenges us and do what is not pleasing to our egos and mind, then how to behave? I pray to Him: "My beloved Lord, thank you that you  don't give up and keep working on making me humble..Otherwise, how could I one day dive fully in the joy of Your Self?"

Yesterday I was sad because I had duties to fulfil exact in the time when He was about to leave for a trip. I was sad because I couldn't say a proper goodbye and kiss His Feet. Somehow He kept delaying His departure and 2 hours later I still could see Him. He then told me in a sharp and joking way: "You see, your prayers have been answered. I've seen your face, now I can go."
Never doubt that our Lord Gurudev knows exactly everything in our minds, and in the whole universe. Surrender to Him and Love Him the best way you can..

Sri Andal wrote in Her poem Nacciyar Tirumozhi (verse 2:5): "Oh mischievous Madhava! Keshava! Even though you are destroying the beautiful designs we made in the streets with white-hued silt, and even though we may feel sad about it, we will not get angry with you. When we think of looking at your eyes with anger, we become absorbed with the beauty of your eyes and forget our anger, with our hearts melting with love for you. The eyes you have on your face are not normal eyes! How can we get infuriated with you after we see your wonderful eyes?

Prem Se Bolo Satgurudev Sri Swami Vishwananda Mahaprabhu Ki Jai!


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog