Jai Gurudev! Enjoy the darshan of Prabhuji, pictures from the last two days, and also from Sri Swami Vishwananda Premavatar, Sri Venkateshwar and Vitthala. All the pictures that I selected show the eyes of the Lord, for a special reason. Today something very beautiful happened: After I made the picture of Prabhuji Maharaj and zoomed it to see His face very close (what I always do), I realized that His eyes were specially beautiful and present. You can see details from His Eyes in the third picture in a way one can't see normally looking at the Deity Himself. Charming beautiful eyes, gazing at one point. My Lord, how beautiful You are.

You know, Annamacharya was fascinated by the beauty of his wives. A mysterious sage then appeared and said, if I show you something more beautiful that your wives, what would you do? Annamaya answered: -"This is not possible. I would surrender completely to that beauty". The sage brought him to the temple and when he saw the eyes of Narayan, he felt in ecstasy. He surrendered his life to God and composed 32.000 sankirtans to Lord Narayan/Venkateshwar.

Bhakti Tukaram composed 5.000 poems to Krishna/Vitthala. At the end of his life Garuda Himself came and brought the bhakta to the abode of the Lord. One very beautiful poem of Tukaram is:







"Name of God 


He who utters the Name of God while walking
gets the merit of a sacrifice at every step
His body becomes a place of pilgrimage.
He who repeats God’s Name while working
            always finds perfect peace.
He who utters the Name of God while eating
            gets the merit of a fast
            even though he has taken his meals.
Even if one were to give in charity
            the whole world encircled by the seas
            it would not equal the merit of repeating the Name,
By the power of the Name
            one will know what cannot be known,
One will see what cannot be seen,
One will speak what cannot be spoken,
One will meet what cannot be met.
Tuka says.
            Incalculable is the gain that comes
            From repeating the Name of God." (Tukaram; 1608-1645)


I only can say: 
My dear Satguru, teach me to be thankful, for You brought me to the way of Bhakti.
Teach me to be thankful, for You allowed me to experience that there's no difference between You and God.
Teach me to be thankful, for I can worship You in so many different ways and my mind can get attached to Your Divine Form.
Please allow all my breaths to be a praise to You and make me worthy of Your Divinity.

Satgurudev Sri Swami Vishwananda Maharaj Ki! Jai!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog