Sri Lakshmi Narayan Bhagavan Ki Jai! Have the divine darshan of Prabhuji, and also from the Lord in the form of Sri Swami Vishwananda. Look please also properly into the sweet picture of Sri Radharaman of Vrindavan dressed for winter. He is also self-manifested, as He was a normal saligram and over night took this mischievous form of Sri Radharaman. The Lord is beloved of Radha and of us all.

Some moments before Guruji manifested Prabhuji for me, He was telling me how He is giving Himself for everyone. People are not aware of it, but we should take nothing for granted in this life.
The Lord, in the form of the Satguru, is the most merciful one. He is not only the supreme enjoyer, observing His creation, but enjoys the pleasure and the pain in the heart of every creature. He is equally present in us during all moments: the blissful ones and the difficult ones. The Lord give us the whole drama and the chance to love Him. He knows, soon or later we will have his mercy, but our love and dedication will make the suffering shorter. This same suffering that He feels together with us, as He longs for us as we long for Him. 


My Lord, I can't understand your drama
You rule infinite universes and time doesn't exists for You
How can my mind understand Your Glory

Awaken please in me the flame of gratitude
let my heart drowns in gratitude 
for every little detail of your creation
for every breath I take
for the chance You have given me
to have devotion towards you 

Awaken in me this gratitude
that destroys all pride and melt all fears
like the snow under the sudden hot sun
for I have the chance to love You
and be Your beloved

What different makes for me to know
that You rule all universes or only myself?
I've seen you and realized a bit of Your Beauty
and all my being swims in gratitude

I don't care if my minds understands Your Glory
but please allow me to loose myself
in Love and Gratitude towards You

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog