Jai Gurudev, everybody! Have darshan of Prabhuji and from other forms of the Lord. He always comes on earth to bless us and two thousand of years ago He came in the form of Yeshu, Jesus, Issa Messiah, most merciful and sweet. He was and still not comprehended by the masses, but He lives in the hearts of the devotees who want Him alone.

Like Theresa of Avila who said "my heart was pierced by the Lord" and indeed when she died they could physically see the wound she was talking about. Never doubt the glories of God, but open your heart for His greatness, which is unlimited.


I can try and try but I fail in giving my best
You are so merciful, my Lord
Your Sweetness is ever present in my life
But so rare is that feeling in my heart, that I have given my best

You deserve from me only the most beautiful thoughts
only the most selfless dedication
only the fullest devotion and surrender
only the most melodious songs

But one day has passed and in my heart
I don't feel I gave my best again

For You are so great, you planted that faith inside of me
I will try one more time, and after my day of failures and successes
I will offer everything at Your Feet

My Beloved, appease the heart of that poor devotee
who lacks in good qualities
By tasting Your Sweetness please show me
that You are beyond failure and success
and that I fully belong to You










Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog