Jai Gurudev! Have darshan of Sriman Narayana in the form of Satguru Sri Swami Vishwananda and of the deity He manifested, my dear Prabhuji.


Out of all gifts that You give me, my Lord
Worship is the sweetest

Daily I worship You and sing your Name
And daily I experience
that no stupidity of mine is stronger then Bhakti towards You

Purely by your Grace you gifted me, my Lord
that I can dive in Your sweetness
swim in gratitude
feel You as the closest One

When You accepted my worship
The breeze of heaven came to meet me
And my heart was appeased 

When you gave me the chance to worship
My life became fulfilled 
As there's nothing higher than service to You

Out of all gifts that You give me, Satgurudev
Worship is the sweetest


Prem Se Bolo Satgurudev Mahamandaleshwar Sri Swami Vishwananda Mahaprabhu Ki Jai!



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog