Jai Gurudev! Have darshan of my Lord Lakshmi Narayan, my Prabhuji, and of my Lord Sri Swami Vishwananda. In fact, they are one and the same!

Mahamandaleshwar Sri Sri Sri Swami Vishwananda wrote today on twitter: "The unwavering devotion is the heartbeat of the Guru, absolute loyalty is His breath and surrender is His self".

Janabai, maidservant of St Namdev, wrote: "Let me undergo as many births in this world as You please, but grant that my desires are fulfilled. They are that I see Pandharpur and serve Namdev in every birth. I do not mind if I am a bird or a swine, a dog or a cat, but my conditions are that in each of these lives, I must see Pandharpur and serve Namdev. This is the ambition of Namdev's maid." 

St Namdev wrote in one of His abhangs: "Always recite the name of the Lord. Constantly remember Him. Hear His glory. Meditate on the Lord in your heart. Serve the Lord with your hands. Place your head at His lotus feet. Do Kirtan. You will forget hunger and thirst. The Lord will be near you. You will attain immortality and eternal bliss". On the Lotusfeet of the Satguru one finds the blessings of all saints and all the Devas. Where else on need to go? Focus your mind in your Satguru, and nothing else! Sing His Name constantly! 

"The Love of the Guru fills us with bliss

Love is like a flame, our mind can't understand it 
When I give it away, it becomes only bigger and bigger 
When it burns I know that I'm not gonna be the same anymore 
If it fades, I know it's gonna be cold and dark 

The flame of Divine Love is lit by the Guru 

It's a constant sacrifice inside our hearts 
This intimate relationship transcends all barriers of time and space 
It's the Guru giving Himself to the bhakta 

The Guru is alone the flame of love, 
bliss, sacrifice and devotion 
By His Grace I can share this flame with others 
By His Grace I can serve Him in all Humanity 

Satgurudev Sri Swami Vishwananda Mahaprabhu Ki Jai!


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog