Jai Gurudev devotees of the Lord!
Have darshen of Prabhuji, of 1008 Mahamandaleshwar Sri Swami Vishwananda, of Thakur ji happy in the Kartik full moon and from our sweet mother Maha Lakshmi, may she bless us all in this auspicious day of diwali.


    God is so merciful that all kind of emotions and feelings one may have are a grace, if during them one has Him in his mind. When the mind concentrates on Him, on the Satguru, every service one does is gonna be fruitful. As times passes and I try to go deeper in the spiritual life and service for Him, I realise that my feelings are not important  really. If I'm feeling joyful or not, motivated or not, what does it really matter? If I have Him in my mind and heart all this feelings are a blessing, fulfilling His purpose. If I am happy but without Him in my mind and heart, what is this happiness? A curse that brings me far away from Him. I don't want that happiness that deviates me from the source of all things, this is not the real thing. But if I'm deeply longing and suffering for Him, I know this is a true feeling which brings me closer to His heart.
    My God and Mahadevi bless us that all our feelings are for the one who has everything inside of Him.

Satguru Sri Swami Vishwananda Mahaprabhu Ki! Jai!




My Lord loves me secretly
In the middle of the night I feel His Love
When nobody else witnesses, He speaks in my ears

Secretly I can see His form when nobody else sees it
When my pride and arrogance are washed away
Only then, His sweetness showers on me

My Lord embraces me secretly
when the whole world fades and tries to rest 
only then, all my senses can perceive Him

Secretly I can have the experience to have Him, when all is quiet
When I sincerely tried to give myself to Him
only then, He graces me and hear my call

The Lord loves His devotee secretly
Only the both witness the nectar of this love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog