Sri Swami Vishwananda Premavatar Ki Jai Ho!
Have darshan of Prabhuji looking great after the service today, of Guruji with a light shining in His Heart (which contains the whole Universe, and where my sweet Devi MahaLakshmi eternally lives) - a person who was there told me that she couldn't see the light there, it came out in the pictures to be seen - and of Thakurji so handsome and sweet in the last picture.


The sight of Your Form illumines my life, oh Lord
For which other reason would the atma incarnate
if not for beholding the all attractive manifestation of Paramatma?

Your form carries a charm that makes me mad
I deeply know my soul is satisfied by Your Sight
but my eyes will never have enough

Your form has the fragrance of mystical roses
I know this roses are not to find on this world
Your Form carries the essence of beauty in it

What is this attraction that feels like bliss?
What is this love that has no limits or rules?
What is the warmth in my heart when my eyes rejoice by Your Sight?

Its all You

You are the attraction and the one who attracts
You are the love that has no conditions
Your are your Form, your Name, and the love awaken in your bhakta

The sight of Your Form is the answer of all my prayers
It is the satisfaction of the anguish of my soul
the upmost experience for someone who took birth

This love relationship gives colour to world
Everything bows down to that marriage
of the bhaktas eye and the Form of the Lord

Oh Lord, bless me to behold Your Sight forever 
Make Your Divine Form live in my heart 
and make everything in me look only at You




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog