The deepest mistery is the Love of the Master
When I struggle with my weakened mind and nearly destroy everything
The Master comes like a most sharp lightning
and burns all my sicknesses
This is His Love

This mind thinks this sickness to be myself, therefore the pain is immense
And like a most perfect physician He makes one ready to start again
Now stronger and watchful
This is the Love of the Master

When proudly I think i can make it, He pushes the pain stronger
When I give up and trust only in Him, my Lord
He can deliver mercy with the most discrete smile
That mysterious power is the Love of the Master

Like a river which is sometimes in the surface and sometimes hidden under the rocks
His Love being perceived or not, is always there
Punishment or kindness are only its aspects
And the reward of trusting in it is beyond the Universe itself

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog