Beloved Gurudev, Why the fire of your presence doesn't extinguish all my desires?

When I'm close to You and You give me the chance of serving
My heart rejoices and nothing more matters

But there's times when there's a pressure in my heart
My mind is agitated, desires cover my devotion

Feeling miserable, dirty and unworthy
I beg for shelter at Your LotusFeet
The only shelter

You are impossible to conceive and comprehend
As You Grace cleanses me and makes me stronger
I feel crushed and suffer, I see my mistakes being repeated

The fire of Your Presence burns everything
Allow it to burn my desires as well
Guide finally my mind to surrender to You
Have mercy on me

How can I ever doubt Your supreme Love?
How can I forget the commands You gave me
Of never worrying and always being happy?

Please look at that Love inside of me
Not at all my errors which I commit
Rise me close to Your Feet
And bless me with sincere humility and service forever

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog