Jai Gurudev! Have darshan from all the last days services! Was too busy for posting, them...I am still actually...but doing it now anyway..
One can't describe the bliss of being seven days at the feet of Bhagavan Himself, Sri Gurudev, hearing Harikatha, the Srimad Bhagavtam, and His comentaries. No words to express the joy and satisfaction of the soul...Im greateful in all levels of my bodies...and love for God is exploding inside of me. Who ever could do this with His bhaktas if not the sweetest Sri Swami Vishwananda?

Gurudev, let me ever be close to you, through out all ages. Allow me to touch your body, allow me to be present in Your divine thoughts, allow my Atma to be embraced by You, Paramatma. And most of all, never let me take it for granted. Make me humble and grateful every second, even though having you ceaselessly trough out all times..

I love You

Prem Se Bolo Sri Sri Sri Veda Vyasa 1008 Atmacharya Paramahans Premavatar Swami Vishwananda Ki Jai Ho!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog