Today is the May, 9th. Prabhuji's appearance day. The Lord became 1 year old since He was manifested out the heart of Sri Swami Vishwananda.
Have darshan of the sweet Lord, Lakshmi Narayana who took the form of Sri Swami Vishwananda for His bhaktas.
The Lord is here and we shall not lose any chance of serving Him and seeing Him. The most beautiful life is waiting for everyone who wants it. The beauty of devotion and humility, the blessings of Guruji. He often says: " Humility is the quality in humans that most pleases the Lord."

Vaishnava Sangha Ki Jai




My Sweet Lord, My Gurudev
You gave me Your name to sing
Your heavenly form to behold
And I'm still anxious waiting for something else to unfold

The touch of Your hands, always warm
You gave me melodies for praise
And even a place in Your Heart
How come even then it is still possible for me to mess up any task?

Above all, Gurudev
You gave me the rare chance
Of spending my life in service to You

Every thought and action are blessed
Every night or day as well
As I shall sing Your name forever

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog