Jai Gurudev dears, receive the Darshan of Lakshmi Narayana, deity that I call Prabhuji and that Sri Swami Vishwananda Himself manifested out of His Heart. Daily I serve Him and there's no words to describe such a blessing.

Guruji daily tests us all and life is never boring. Once He told a disciple how to behave in difficult situations. One should ask himself : "What would a humble man do" .

--

My Lord is of all, the sweetest
He is also strict, as the perfect teacher
And when I lose myself in the game
I know I still have His Name

My Lord sings the Name of God
Being He Himself the essence of all
If one day I shall have a piece of His Humility
I know I shall sing His Name

As breath, His Name gives Life
As kirtan, His Name uplifts
As sound, His Name pervades

The Name of My Lord is Love
He gave me His Name as a promise:
"I will never let go of your hand"

All glories to Sri Swami Vishwananda

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog