Jai Gurudev, get the darshan of Prabhuji, who exists by the Grace of Gurudev Sri Swami Vishwananda. And see His new altar, made by the Polish devotee Somanath Das, I highly recommend :)

--

My Beloved Gurudev,
The master of the minds
The indweller of all hearts
The prana in every breath

When I'm spoiled and arrogant
And the mud of selfishness spreads
Inside my thoughts and actions
When my focus become weak

You in a subtle way reminds me
Playing with my mind, making it stronger
Sharply, you make nature serve You
While  teaching this poor devotee

Subtle and sharp you remind me
That the whole world serves your lotus feet
That You feel through our hearts
And that my only aim shall be to love and serve You

Allow me to give myself to You, Beloved Gurudev Sri Swami Vishwananda

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog